Agricultural Livestock (Disease Control Funding) Amendment Bill 2004
- Assented on 06/07/2004 - Act No 45 of 2004 (GG. No.120, 16.07.04, p.5874.).
- See Digest 10 of 2004, dated 30/08/2004 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
An Act to amend the Agricultural Livestock (Disease Control Funding) Act 1998 to make further provision with respect to the funding of disease control services in respect of livestock; and for other purposes.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to amend the Agricultural Livestock (Disease Control Funding) Act 1998: (a) to provide for the collection of transaction based contributions from livestock producers to fund the provision of livestock disease control programs established under the Act, and (b) to provide for the refund of...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Campbell, David
- Notice of Motion: Tue 22 June 2004
- Introduced: Tue 22 June 2004
- First Reading: Tue 22 June 2004
- Ministers 2R Speech: Tue 22 June 2004
- Third Reading: Tue 22 June 2004
- Date Passed LA: Tue 22 June 2004
- Member with Carriage: Kelly, Tony
- Introduced: Tue 22 Jun 2004
- First Reading: Tue 22 Jun 2004
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 24 Jun 2004
- Second Reading: Thu 24 Jun 2004
- Third Reading: Thu 24 Jun 2004
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Thu 24 Jun 2004
- Returned to LA: Thu 24 Jun 2004
- Passed Parliament: Thu 24 Jun 2004
- Assented: Tue 6 Jul 2004