National Parks and Wildlife Amendment (Leasing and Licensing) Bill 2007
- Discharged, Bill discharged from LC Business Paper and withdrawn, 22/06/2010.
An Act to amend the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974 with respect to certain commercial activities in state conservation areas, regional parks, karst conservation reserves and Aboriginal areas; the granting of leases and licences in relation to certain Aboriginal lands reserved as state conservation areas and regional parks; and for other purposes.
Text of Bill as introduced
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to amend the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974 (the NP&W Act) as follows: (a) to provide that licences and franchises to carry on commercial activities may be granted in relation to lands that are state conservation areas, regional parks, karst conservation reserves or Aboriginal areas under the NP&W Act, (b) to provide that leases, and licences to occup...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 2 of 2007, dated 24/09/2007 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Koperberg, Phil
- Notice of Motion: Tue 26 Jun 2007
- Introduced: Wed 27 Jun 2007
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Wed 27 Jun 2007
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Wed 26 Sep 2007
- Date Declared by Speaker without amendment: Wed 26 Sep 2007
- Member with Carriage: Robertson, John
- Introduced: Thu 27 Sep 2007
- First Reading: Thu 27 Sep 2007