Appropriation Bill 2012
- Assented on 25/06/2012 - Act No 44 of 2012 (GG.67, 29/06/2012, p.3004).
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of the Government for the year 2012-2013.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Parliament) Bill 2012.
- State Revenue and Other Legislation Amendment (Budget Measures) Bill 2012.
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament....
Show full Explanatory Notes
Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's 2R Speech
||Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
A copy of the 2012-2013 Budget papers can be obtained from the NSW Government website @ www.budget.nsw.gov.au.
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Baird, Mike
- Introduced: Tue 12 Jun 2012
- First Reading: Tue 12 Jun 2012
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 12 Jun 2012
- Second Reading: Thu 14 Jun 2012
- Third Reading: Thu 14 June 2012
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Thu 14 Jun 2012
- Member with Carriage: Pearce, Gregory
- Introduced: Fri 15 Jun 2012
- First Reading: Fri 15 Jun 2012
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Second Reading: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Third Reading: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Returned to LA: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Passed Parliament: Tue 19 Jun 2012
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Mon 25 Jun 2012