Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals (New South Wales) Amendment Bill 2001
- Assented on 17/07/2001 - Act No 44 of 2001 (GG No. 120 of 3/08/2001, p. 5775).
An Act to amend the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals (New South Wales) Act 1994 with respect to the functions and powers of certain Commonwealth authorities and officers of the Commonwealth; and for other purposes.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Co-operative Schemes (Administrative Actions) Bill 2001.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. The Co-operative Schemes (Administrative Actions) Bill 2001 is cognate with this Bill. Overview of Bill This Bill is part of a legislative response to the decision of the High Court in The Queen v Hughes (2000) 171 ALR 155 and other related matters, which includes the cognate Co-operative Schemes (Administrative Actions) Bil...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Amery, Richard
- Notice of Motion: Tue 19 June 2001
- Introduced: Wed 20 June 2001
- First Reading: Wed 20 June 2001
- Ministers 2R Speech: Wed 20 June 2001
- Second Reading: Mon 25 June 2001
- Third Reading: Mon 25 June 2001
- Date : Mon 25 June 2001
- Member with Carriage: Della Bosca, John
- Introduced: Tue 26 Jun 2001
- First Reading: Tue 26 Jun 2001
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 26 Jun 2001
- Second Reading: Wed 4 Jul 2001
- Third Reading: Wed 4 Jul 2001
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 4 Jul 2001
- Returned to LA: Wed 4 Jul 2001
- Passed Parliament: Wed 4 Jul 2001
- Assented: Tue 17 Jul 2001