Appropriation (Special Offices) Bill 2003
- Assented on 22/07/2003 - Act No 33 of 2003 (GG No. 121 of 01/08/2003, p.7527).
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of certain offices for the year 2003-04.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Parliament) Bill.
- State Revenue Legislation Amendment Bill.
This Bill is cognate wth: Appropriation Bill
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. This Bill is cognate with the Appropriation Bill 2003. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund the following sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services for the year 2003–04 of the offices specified: Recurrent Services Capital Works and Services Independent Commission Against Corruption $15,3...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Carr, Bob
- Notice of Motion: Tue 24 June 2003
- Introduced: Tue 24 June 2003
- First Reading: Tue 24 June 2003
- Ministers 2R Speech: Tue 24 June 2003
- Second Reading: Thu 26 June 2003
- Third Reading: Thu 26 June 2003
- Date Passed LA: Thu 26 June 2003
- Member with Carriage: Egan, Michael
- Introduced: Thu 26 Jun 2003
- First Reading: Thu 26 Jun 2003
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 3 Jul 2003
- Second Reading: Thu 3 Jul 2003
- Third Reading: Thu 3 Jul 2003
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Thu 3 Jul 2003
- Returned to LA: Thu 3 Jul 2003
- Passed Parliament: Thu 3 Jul 2003
- Assented: Tue 22 Jul 2003