National Gas (New South Wales) Amendment (Short Term Trading Market) Bill 2010
- Assented on 28/04/2010 - Act No 13 of 2010 (GG No. 61, 07/05/2010, p. 2079).
An Act to amend the National Gas (New South Wales) Act 2008 to adopt a national scheme for a short term trading market in natural gas.
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to amend the National Gas (New South Wales) Act 2008 to adopt in this State a national scheme for a short term trading market in natural gas. Outline of provisions Clause 1 sets out the name (also called the short title) of the proposed Act. Clause 2 provides for the commencement of the proposed Act on a day to be proclaimed. Clause 3 amends the National Ga...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 2 of 2010, dated 08/03/2010 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Sartor, Frank
- Notice of Motion: Tue 23 Feb 2010
- Introduced: Wed 24 Feb 2010
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Wed 24 Feb 2010
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Wed 10 Mar 2010
- Date Declared by Assistant Speaker without amendment: Wed 10 Mar 2010
- Member with Carriage: Robertson, John
- Introduced: Wed 10 Mar 2010
- First Reading: Wed 10 Mar 2010
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 21 Apr 2010
- Second Reading: Wed 21 Apr 2010
- Third Reading: Wed 21 Apr 2010
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 21 Apr 2010
- Returned to LA: Wed 21 Apr 2010
- Passed Parliament: Wed 21 Apr 2010
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Wed 28 Apr 2010