Appropriation (Budget Variations) Bill 2012
- Assented on 27/06/2012 - Act No 50 of 2012 (GG.71, 06/07/2012, p.3245).
An Act to appropriate amounts out of the Consolidated Fund for the years 2011-12 and 2010-11 for the purpose of giving effect to certain Budget variations required by the exigencies of Government.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament....
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 12 of 2012, dated 19/06/2012 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's 2R Speech
||Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Baird, Mike
- Notice of Motion: Tue 12 Jun 2012
- Introduced: Wed 13 Jun 2012
- First Reading: Wed 13 Jun 2012
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 13 Jun 2012
- Second Reading: Wed 20 Jun 2012
- Third Reading: Wed 20 June 2012
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 20 Jun 2012
- Member with Carriage: Pearce, Gregory
- Introduced: Wed 20 Jun 2012
- First Reading: Wed 20 Jun 2012
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 21 Jun 2012
- Second Reading: Thu 21 Jun 2012
- Third Reading: Thu 21 Jun 2012
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Thu 21 Jun 2012
- Returned to LA: Thu 21 Jun 2012
- Passed Parliament: Thu 21 Jun 2012
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Wed 27 Jun 2012