Appropriation (Special Offices) Bill 2002
- Assented on 10/07/2002 - Act No 59 of 2002 (GG No. 119 of 19/07/2002, p. 5427).
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of certain offices for the year 2002-03.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Parliament) Bill.
- General Government Liability Management Fund Bill.
- Protection of the Environment Operations Amendment (Tradeable Emission Schemes Fund) Bill.
- Public Finance and Audit Amendment (Budgeting and Financial Reporting) Bill.
- State Revenue Legislation Amendment (Budget) Bill.
This Bill is cognate wth: Appropriation Bill
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. This Bill is cognate with the Appropriation Bill 2002. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund the following sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services for the year 2002–03 of the offices specified. Recurrent services Capital works and services Independent Commission Against Corruption $14...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Carr, Bob
- Notice of Motion: Tue 04 June 2002
- Introduced: Tue 04 June 2002
- First Reading: Tue 04 June 2002
- Ministers 2R Speech: Tue 04 June 2002
- Second Reading: Thu 27 June 2002
- Third Reading: Thu 27 June 2002
- Date Passed LA: Thu 27 June 2002
- Member with Carriage: Costa, Michael
- Introduced: Thu 27 Jun 2002
- First Reading: Thu 27 Jun 2002
- Minister's 2R Speech: Fri 28 Jun 2002 am
- Second Reading: Fri 28 Jun 2002 am
- Date Committed: Fri 28 June 2002 am
- Reported: 28/06/2002 am
- Report Adopted: Fri 28 Jun 2002 am
- Third Reading: Fri 28 Jun 2002 am
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Fri 28 Jun 2002 am
- Returned to LA: Fri 28 Jun 2002
- Passed Parliament: Fri 28 Jun 2002 am
- Assented: Wed 10 Jul 2002