Appropriation (Special Offices) Bill 2004
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of certain offices for the year 2004-05.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Parliament) Bill.
- Crown Lands Legislation Amendment (Budget) Bill.
- Sustainable Energy Development Repeal Bill.
This Bill is cognate wth: Appropriation Bill
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. This Bill is cognate with the Appropriation Bill 2004. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund the following sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services for the year 2004–05 of the offices specified: Recurrent Services Capital Works and Services Independent Commission Against Corruption $15,1...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Carr, Bob
- Introduced: Tue 22 June 2004
- First Reading: Tue 22 June 2004
- Ministers 2R Speech: Tue 22 June 2004
- Second Reading: Wed 23 June 2004
- Third Reading: Wed 23 June 2004
- Date Passed LA: Wed 23 June 2004
- Member with Carriage: Egan, Michael
- Introduced: Thu 24 Jun 2004
- First Reading: Thu 24 Jun 2004
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 29 Jun 2004
- Second Reading: Tue 29 Jun 2004
- Date Committed: Tue 29 June 2004
- Reported: 29/06/2004
- Report Adopted: Tue 29 Jun 2004
- Third Reading: Tue 29 Jun 2004
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 29 Jun 2004
- Returned to LA: Tue 29 Jun 2004
- Passed Parliament: Tue 29 Jun 2004
- Assented: Tue 6 Jul 2004