Appropriation (Budget Variations) Bill 2010
- Assented on 24/05/2010 - Act No 21 of 2010 (GG No. 69, 28/05/2010, p. 2250).
An Act to appropriate amounts out of the Consolidated Fund for the years 2009–2010 and 2008–2009 for the purpose of giving effect to certain Budget variations required by the exigencies of Government.
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The objects of this Bill are as follows: (a) to set out the recurrent services and capital works and services for which the “Advance to the Treasurer” appropriation was expended in the 2009–2010 and 2008–2009 years, and to make the necessary adjustments to the appropriation for each of those years, (b) to appropriate the following amounts from the Consolidated Fund for recurrent...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 6 of 2010, dated 18/05/2010 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Campbell, David
- Notice of Motion: Tue 11 May 2010
- Introduced: Wed 12 May 2010
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Wed 12 May 2010
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Tue 18 May 2010
- Date Declared by Temporary Speaker without amendment: Tue 18 May 2010
- Member with Carriage: Roozendaal, Eric
- Notice of Motion: Tue 18 May 2010
- Introduced: Wed 19 May 2010
- First Reading: Wed 19 May 2010
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 19 May 2010
- Second Reading: Thu 20 May 2010 am
- Third Reading: Thu 20 May 2010 am
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Thu 20 May 2010 am
- Returned to LA: Thu 20 May 2010 am
- Passed Parliament: Thu 20 May 2010 am
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Mon 24 May 2010