Administrative Decisions Tribunal Amendment Bill 2008
- Assented on 28/10/2008 - Act No 77 of 2008.
An Act to amend the Administrative Decisions Tribunal Act 1997 and certain other legislation in connection with the constitution, functions and procedure of the Administrative Decisions Tribunal; and for other purposes.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The objects of this Bill are as follows: (a) to amend the Administrative Decisions Tribunal Act 1997 (the Principal Act) so as: (i) to give effect to certain recommendations made as a consequence of a review carried out under section 147 of the Principal Act (the statutory review), and (ii) to make other amendments in connection w...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 11 of 2008, dated 21/10/2008 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Council
- Member with Carriage: Hatzistergos, John
- Notice of Motion: Tue 23 Sep 2008
- Introduced: Wed 24 Sep 2008
- First Reading: Wed 24 Sep 2008
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 24 Sep 2008
- Second Reading: Tue 21 Oct 2008
- Third Reading: Tue 21 Oct 2008
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 21 Oct 2008
- Sent to LA for Concurrence: Tue 21 Oct 2008
- Introduced: Tue 21 Oct 2008
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Wed 22 Oct 2008
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Wed 22 Oct 2008
- Date Declared by Assistant Speaker without amendment: Wed 22 Oct 2008
- LC Sent to Governor: Fri 24 Oct 2008
- Passed Parliament: Wed 22 Oct 2008
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Tue 28 Oct 2008