Air Transport Amendment Bill 2006
- Assented on 17/05/2006 - Act No 21 of 2006 (GG No. 68, 26/05/2006, p.3164).
- See Digest 2 of 2006, dated 07/03/2006 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
An Act to amend the Air Transport Act 1964 so as to provide for the deregulation of certain air transport service routes, abolish the Air Transport Council and establish the State Aviation Working Group; and for other purposes.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to amend the Air Transport Act 1964 (the principal Act) so as: (a) to provide for the deregulation of certain air transport service routes, and (b) to abolish certain fees with respect to licences, and (c) to enable the Administrative Decisions Tribunal to review certain decisions with respect to licensing, and (d) to aboli...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Watkins, John
- Notice of Motion: Tue 28 February 2006
- Introduced: Tue 28 February 2006
- First Reading: Tue 28 February 2006
- Ministers 2R Speech: Tue 28 February 2006
- Second Reading: Wed 29 March 2006
- Third Reading: Wed 29 March 2006
- Date Passed LA: Wed 29 March 2006
- Member with Carriage: Roozendaal, Eric
- Introduced: Wed 29 Mar 2006
- First Reading: Wed 29 Mar 2006
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 11 May 2006
- Second Reading: Thu 11 May 2006
- Date Committed: Thu 11 May 2006
- Reported: 11/05/2006
- Report Adopted: Thu 11 May 2006
- Third Reading: Thu 11 May 2006
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Thu 11 May 2006
- Returned to LA: Thu 11 May 2006
- Passed Parliament: Thu 11 May 2006
- Assented: Wed 17 May 2006