Architects Bill 2002
- Lapsed, Lapsed on prorogation at 2R stage in LA, 31/01/2003.
- Lapsed Prorogation: 31/01/2003
- Stage at Prorogation: 2R
- House at Prorogation: LA
An Act to provide for the registration and regulation of architects; to repeal the Architects Act 1921; and for other purposes.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The objects of this Bill are: (a) to provide for the registration of architects, and (b) to provide for the constitution and functions of the NSW Architects Registration Board (the Board), and (c) to regulate the conduct of registered architects, and (d) to create offences that prohibit persons from claiming, or holding themselves or others out, to be architects...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as First Print
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Whelan, Paul
- Introduced: Wed 11 December 2002 am
- First Reading: Wed 11 December 2002 am
- Ministers 2R Speech: Wed 11 December 2002 am