Apprenticeship and Traineeship Bill 2001
- Assented on 01/11/2001 - Act No 80 of 2001.
An Act to provide for the regulation of apprenticeships and traineeships; to repeal the Industrial and Commercial Training Act 1989; and for other purposes.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The objects of this Bill are: (a) to regulate the establishment, operation, transfer, variation, suspension and cancellation of apprenticeships and traineeships, and (b) to provide for the recognition of other trade qualifications, and (c) to provide for the resolution of disputes and the conduct of disciplinary proceedings in relation to appr...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Aquilina, John
- Notice of Motion: Tue 04 September 2001
- Introduced: Wed 19 September 2001
- First Reading: Wed 19 September 2001
- Ministers 2R Speech: Wed 19 September 2001
- Third Reading: Wed 17 October 2001
- Date : Wed 17 October 2001
- Member with Carriage: Della Bosca, John
- Introduced: Thu 18 Oct 2001
- First Reading: Thu 18 Oct 2001
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 24 Oct 2001
- Second Reading: Wed 24 Oct 2001
- Third Reading: Wed 24 Oct 2001
- Date : Wed 24 Oct 2001