Appropriation (Special Offices) Bill 2009
- Assented on 26/06/2009 - Act No 45 of 2009 (GG No. 99, 03/07/2009, p. 3866).
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of certain offices for the year 2009-10.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Parliament) Bill.
- State Revenue Legislation Amendment Bill.
This Bill is cognate wth: Appropriation Bill
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. This Bill is cognate with the Appropriation Bill 2009. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund the following sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services for the year 2009–10 of the offices specified: Recurrent Services Capital Works and Services Independent Commission Against Corruption $16,800,000 $290,000 Ombudsman’s Office $19,82...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Rees, Nathan
- Introduced: Tue 16 Jun 2009
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Tue 16 Jun 2009
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Thu 18 Jun 2009
- Date Declared by Speaker without amendment: Thu 18 Jun 2009
- Member with Carriage: Roozendaal, Eric
- Introduced: Thu 18 Jun 2009
- First Reading: Thu 18 Jun 2009
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Second Reading: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Third Reading: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Returned to LA: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Passed Parliament: Tue 23 Jun 2009
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Fri 26 Jun 2009