Motor Sports (World Rally Championship) Bill 2009
- Assented on 01/07/2009 - Act No 55 of 2009.
An Act to facilitate the conduct of the motor sport known as the World Rally Championship.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to facilitate the conduct of a motor sport, known as the World Rally Championship. Outline of provisions Part 1 Preliminary Clause 1 sets out the name (also called the short title) of the proposed Act. Clause 2 provides for the commencement of the proposed Act on the date of assent to the proposed Act. Claus...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 9 of 2009, dated 23/06/2009 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Council
- Member with Carriage: Macdonald, Ian
- Notice of Motion: Tue 16 Jun 2009
- Introduced: Wed 17 Jun 2009
- First Reading: Wed 17 Jun 2009
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 17 Jun 2009
- Second Reading: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Date Committed: Tue 23 June 2009
- Reported with an amdt: 23/06/2009
- Report Adopted: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Third Reading: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Date Passed with an amdt: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Sent to LA for Concurrence: Tue 23 Jun 2009
- Member with Carriage: McKay, Jodi
- Introduced: Wed 24 Jun 2009
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Wed 24 Jun 2009
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Wed 24 Jun 2009
- Date Declared by Speaker without amendment: Wed 24 Jun 2009
- LC Sent to Governor: Tue 2 Jun 2009
- Passed Parliament: Wed 24 Jun 2009
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses