Environmental Planning and Assessment Amendment (Affordable Housing Development Contributions) Bill 2008
- Private Member's Bill
- Negatived, 2R, Bill negatived on 2R division, 05/03/2009.
An Act to amend the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 with respect to the collection of affordable housing contributions from developers; and for other purposes.
Text of Bill as introduced
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to amend the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 with respect to development contributions as follows: (a) to require any development consent for the erection and use of buildings containing 10 or more dwellings to include a condition requirin...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Council
- Member with Carriage: Hale, Sylvia
- Notice of Motion: Wed 9 May 2007
- Introduced: Thu 30 Oct 2008
- First Reading: Thu 30 Oct 2008
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 30 Oct 2008