Administrative Decisions Tribunal Amendment Bill 2004
- Assented on 03/11/2004 - Act No 81 of 2004 (GG. No.179, 12.11.04, p.8430.).
- See Digest 11 of 2004, dated 13/09/2004 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
An Act to amend the Administrative Decisions Tribunal Act 1997 to make further provision with respect to interlocutory matters; to amend certain Acts to provide direct rights of appeal to the Supreme Court from the Administrative Decisions Tribunal instead of to an Appeal Panel of the Tribunal; and for other purposes.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The objects of this Bill are: (a) to amend the Administrative Decisions Tribunal Act 1997: (i) to provide that any appeal to an Appeal Panel of the Administrative Decisions Tribunal (the Tribunal) in respect of an interlocutory decision of the Tribunal may be instituted only with the leave of the Panel, and (ii) to enable the Pres...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Debus, Bob
- Notice of Motion: Tue 31 August 2004
- Introduced: Wed 01 September 2004
- First Reading: Wed 01 September 2004
- Ministers 2R Speech: Wed 01 September 2004
- Second Reading: Wed 20 October 2004
- Third Reading: Wed 20 October 2004
- Date Passed LA: Wed 20 October 2004
- Member with Carriage: Hatzistergos, John
- Introduced: Wed 20 Oct 2004
- First Reading: Wed 20 Oct 2004
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 26 Oct 2004
- Second Reading: Tue 26 Oct 2004
- Third Reading: Tue 26 Oct 2004
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 26 Oct 2004
- Returned to LA: Tue 26 Oct 2004
- Passed Parliament: Tue 26 Oct 2004
- Assented: Wed 3 Nov 2004