Agricultural Industry Services Amendment Bill 2007
- Assented on 07/12/2007 - Act No 76 of 2007 (GG No. 182, 7/12/2007, p 9533).
An Act to amend the Agricultural Industry Services Act 1998 in relation to the levying and collection of rates, the expenditure of money collected from rates and the appointment of inspectors in connection with the enforcement of that Act; and for other purposes.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Rice Marketing Amendment Bill.
- Wine Grapes Marketing Board (Reconstitution) Amendment Bill.
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. The Rice Marketing Amendment Bill 2007 and the Wine Grapes Marketing Board (Reconstitution) Amendment Bill 2007 are cognate with this Bill. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to amend the Agricultural Industry Services Act 1998 (the principal Act) so as: (a) to require an agricultural industry services committee’s 5-year plan to outline the services it proposes to perform and the rates that...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 7 of 2007, dated 23/11/2007 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Rees, Nathan
- Notice of Motion: Thu 15 Nov 2007
- Introduced: Fri 16 Nov 2007
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Fri 16 Nov 2007
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Tue 27 Nov 2007
- Date Declared by Assistant Speaker without amendment: Tue 27 Nov 2007
- Member with Carriage: Macdonald, Ian
- Introduced: Wed 28 Nov 2007
- First Reading: Wed 28 Nov 2007
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 29 Nov 2007
- Second Reading: Thu 29 Nov 2007
- Third Reading: Thu 29 Nov 2007
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Thu 29 Nov 2007
- Returned to LA: Thu 29 Nov 2007
- Passed Parliament: Thu 29 Nov 2007
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses