De Facto Relationships Amendment Bill 1998
- Private Member's Bill
- Lapsed, Lapsed on prorogation at 2R stage in LC, 03/02/1999.
[STATE ARMS] New South Wales This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The objects of this Bill are: (a) to define a domestic relationship, and to amend the De Facto Relationships Act 1984 so that its provisions will extend to apply to the parties to a domestic relationship in the sense defined, and (b) to amend certain other Acts whose provisions confer rights or impose obligations...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Council
- Member with Carriage: Kirkby, Liz
- Introduced: Wed 24 Jun 98
- First Reading: Wed 24 Jun 98
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 24 Jun 98