Digest 1 of 2006
The documents available for download from this page, are in large files (3,079 Kb total). These files may be slow to download.
These bills were examined and commented on in this digest:
- Crimes and Courts Legislation Amendment Bill 2005.
- Freedom of Information Amendment (Open Government - Disclosure of Contracts) Bill 2005.
- James Hardie Former Subsidiaries (Winding up and Administration) Bill 2005.
- James Hardie (Civil Liability) Bill 2005.
- James Hardie (Civil Penalty Compensation Release) Bill 2005.
- Law Enforcement Legislation Amendment (Public Safety) Bill 2005.
- Police Amendment (Death and Disability) Bill 2005.
- Workers Compensation Legislation Amendment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2005.
These regulations were examined and commented on in this digest:
- Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust Regulation 2004.
- Companion Animals Amendment (Penalty Notices) Regulation 2005.
- Hunter Water (General) Regulation 2005.
- Protection of the Environment Operations (Waste) Regulation 2005.
- Stock Diseases (General) Amendment Regulation 2005.
- Workers Compensation Amendment (Advertising) Regulation 2005.
Ministerial Correspondence Received
Ministerial correspondence in relation to these bills is detailed in this digest:
- Companion Animals Amendment Bill 2005.
- Confiscation of Proceeds of Crime Amendment Bill 2005.
- Consumer Credit (New South Wales) Amendment (Maximum Annual Percentage Rate) Bill 2005.
- Crimes Amendment (Road Accidents) Bill 2005.
- State Revenue Legislation Amendment Bill 2005.
- Vocational Education and Training Bill 2005.
Download the Digest
To download, click the document icon(s) below.
To receive notification of future digests by email or RSS, subscribe by visiting Parliament's RSS Feeds