Digest 9 of 2005
The documents available for download from this page, are in large files (1,727 Kb total). These files may be slow to download.
These bills were examined and commented on in this digest:
- Building Legislation Amendment (Smoke Alarms) Bill 2005.
- Duties Amendment (Abolition of Bob Carr's Vendor Duty) Bill 2005.
- James Hardie Former Subsidiaries (Special Provisions) Bill 2005.
- Legislation Review Amendment (Family Impact) Bill 2005.
- Local Government and Valuation of Land Amendment (Water Rights) Bill 2005.
- National Parks and Wildlife (Further Adjustment of Areas) Bill 2005.
- Parliamentary Electorates and Elections Amendment (Voting Age) Bill 2005.
- Security Industry Amendment Bill 2005.
- Smoke-free Environment Amendment (Motor Vehicle Prohibition) Bill 2005.
These regulations were examined and commented on in this digest:
- Mental Health Amendment (Transfer of Queensland Civil Patients) Regulation 2005.
- Protection of the Environment Operations (General) Amendment (Luna Park) Regulation 2005.
- Road Transport (General) Amendment (Driver Licence Appeals) Regulation 2005.
Ministerial Correspondence Received
Ministerial correspondence in relation to these bills is detailed in this digest:
- Building Professionals Bill 2005.
- Criminal Procedure Further Amendment (Evidence) Bill 2005.
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Amendment (Infrastructure and Other Planning Reform) Bill 2005.
- Local Government Amendment Bill 2005.
- Photo Card Bill 2004.
Download the Digest
To download, click the document icon(s) below.
To receive notification of future digests by email or RSS, subscribe by visiting Parliament's RSS Feeds