Standing Order No 220 - Joint committees
Standing Order No. 220
(1) A proposal for a joint committee of the House and Legislative Assembly must contain the names of the members of the House appointed to serve on the committee.
(2) Any such proposal agreed to by the House will be forwarded to the Legislative Assembly by message.
(3) The proceedings of a joint committee will be reported to the House by one of the members appointed to serve on the committee.
(4) At least three members of the House must be present at any meeting of a joint committee.
(5) If the House agrees to a proposal from the Legislative Assembly to appoint a joint committee, the House will determine the time and place of the first meeting of the committee.
« Index of Standing Orders